(effective November 15, 2020)
- The dispensation from Sunday Mass obligation will remain in place. Mass attendance remains voluntary. Those who do not feel safe, or who have compromising health conditions, should not attend
- Effective November 1, 2020, Sacred Heart resumed our normal weekend Mass schedule. The Weekday Mass schedule remains the same with Mass celebrated in Church on Tuesday and Thursday and livestreamed on facebook on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Weekday Mass—Tuesday and Thursday at 8:00 am
- Weekend Mass—Saturday 5:00 pm and Sunday, 7:00, 9:00 and 11:00 am.
- For everyone’s safety, we will need to comply with specific guidelines, including limiting seating capacity in the Church.
- Reservations are for the Saturday 5:00 pm and Sunday 9:00 am weekend Masses only. Please call the office. Reservations are not required on Sunday at 7:00 am nor 11:00 am.
- Our seating capacity remains at 60 persons per Mass/service.
- Please click on the link below for more details.